影片从一个为苏族印第安人翻案的观点,描述美国白人军官邓巴在南北战争之后自愿到西部前线驻守,结果跟语言不通文化不同的苏族战士交上了朋友,双方时相往还。后来前往当地的白人军队反而将他视为叛徒, 对他暴力相向。邓巴从此以身为白人为耻,彻底投向苏族人的阵营,并坚持自己的名字叫“与狼共舞”。下面我爱个性网和你一起来分享里面的经典句子:
《与狼共舞》经典台词
1.I ain't kidding. These boys are shooters.Come on. Go under cover.
我可不是开玩笑,那些男孩个个都是神****,来,躲起来。
2.You know, some of the boys are sayingif we ain't gonna fight...we could just settlethis whole business with a little.
知道吗,有些我们的人说:如果我们不去开战…我们可以用玩牌的方式决定胜负。
3.I sure as hell don't want to bethe first one across this field.
我他妈的真不想成为第一个上阵的炮灰。
4.I believe I would be having the time of my life.
我肯定如果不是他,我这段时间可能更愉快。
5.Nobody's made a run either way.It's been a standoff all damned day.
都是按兵不动真他妈的死气沉沉的一天。
6.Other times, they'll be thick,like curls on a whore.
而有时候,它们又成群的出来,多得像婊子脸上的褶子。
7.My idea was only to take the horse,not fall down.
我的主意只是去偷马可没叫你摔下来。
8.Not what you would call much of a going concern now, is it?
和你魂牵梦绕的的地方有差距,对吧?
9.Wind In His Hair's words are strong and I have heard them.
“风中散发”这话有理我早先也听说过。
10.that my negotiations with the wild people of the plains will bear fruit
我和草原野蛮人的谈判能结出果实。
11.There can be no place like this on Earth.
“地球上不会有这样一片净土.”
12.I have come to enjoy the patterns of my life at Fort Sedgewick
我已经在享受赛格德维克堡的生活方式了。
13.Most of my work has been geared toward creating the illusionof strength and stability
我工作的绝大部分旨在创造一种强大而稳定的幻想。
14.and the country is everything I dreamed it would be
周围的原野像我梦想的一样。
15.Sometimes they are strangeand it's hard to understand them.
有时候他们很奇妙也很难理解其中奥妙。
16.Time seems irrelevant except for the fact that I am bored
时间好像停滞了一般除了那个让我感到厌倦的事实。
17.And whatever God may be,I thank God for this day.
无论上帝怎样对待他的子民我都对他心存感激。
18.I'd never been in a battle like this one,There was no dark political objective,This was not a fight for territory or richesor to make men free,It was fought to preserve the food storesthat would see us through the winter,To protect the lives of women and childrenthat would see us through the winter.
我从来没有经历过这样的战斗,和丑陋的政治目的无关,也和领土,财富争端或者救人无关,人们为了保护过冬的食物储备而战,为了保护近在咫尺妇女、孩子而战!
19.was gone and the American frontier was soon to pass into history.
美洲平原的马背文明和神秘的西部处女地很快消湮没于历史长河之中。
20.He reminded me that at his age a good fire is better than anything
他提醒我,在他这把年纪安定的生活比什么都强。